pete.triumph

Supercharged
210hp & above mod

My mods are done here are some pics 210.9 hp 253 n-m (188 ft-lb)torque:D ,Reband exhaust with tuneboy Neville lush tuning
Thank you Ric & Neville for top job

Attachments

• 1370286703193.jpg
    1370286703193.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 315
  • 20130602_195636.jpg
    20130602_195636.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 304
  • 20130531_114415.jpg
    20130531_114415.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 597
Jealous! Jealous! Jealous! Mate
What has been done to the engine?
LOVE those pipes!

mod

A few mods were done 10:1 pistons cams ported (stock valves and springs)clutch uni filers pods and she's smoother than stock and when you cruse along at 100 ks you can barely hear the exhaust nice and quiet ,looks pretty stock if you didn't know any better:cool:

I love a good sleeper bike, trouble is most folks around here have learned not to jack with even a stock rocket :mad:. My HD buddies won't even attempt to run with it and as soon as they start talking smack to each other they are quick to exclude me from any "runs" they may talk each other into :mad:. The only bikes I ever get to run against are ****** rockets or idiots on HD's that can't be dissuaded by onlookers. I like the idiots best :D.

I love a good sleeper bike, trouble is most folks around here have learned not to jack with even a stock rocket :mad:. My HD buddies won't even attempt to run with it and as soon as they start talking smack to each other they are quick to exclude me from any "runs" they may talk each other into :mad:. The only bikes I ever get to run against are ****** rockets or idiots on HD's that can't be dissuaded by onlookers. I like the idiots best :D.

I ride with some different groups from our area. Most of the time they are smug old guys who think they have "arrived" with their electra glides. I usually have the misses on the back and it tickles my ass every time I wallerp one of the posers, who's riding solo. Even the "Screaming Pigeon" ones can't hang with a mostly stock R3. Not really sure why I would need more power. Well yes I do...........;)

The only bikes I ever get to run against are ****** rockets or idiots on HD's that can't be dissuaded by onlookers. I like the idiots best :D.

When Im parked at a petrol station on the highway and a see a group of unsuspecting HD riders pull in,the notion of fresh meat come to mind.:D:rolleyes:

Back