This is fantastic! Do you know if the engine mods could be ordered and kitted here in the US?

I love the incredible stuff Carpenter does, but I do NOT love the idea of driving around on a straight pipe. I'm a huge fan of the Reband exhaust and this set of mods is EXACTLY what I was hoping for sometime in the future!!!

If I have to, I'll tote my lovely lady all the way to Oz to beg Nev for similar treatment, but if I can save the trip (and the money) I would sure love to.

200+hp with Reband = Norseman's interest 100% piqued.

Please feel free to PM me with every single detail you can muster!!!!!! Too cool!!!

You can get mods done with pistons, cams, head and valve gear in the States, you know where.....seems a bit way out to think about freighting the bike to Oz for that!!

And press on with the exhaust tack, you'll win eventually!!

BUT remember that all the mods in the world are only part value unless the bike is dyno tuned properly afterwards by someone who knows what they're doing............. :)

mods

This is fantastic! Do you know if the engine mods could be ordered and kitted here in the US?

I love the incredible stuff Carpenter does, but I do NOT love the idea of driving around on a straight pipe. I'm a huge fan of the Reband exhaust and this set of mods is EXACTLY what I was hoping for sometime in the future!!!

If I have to, I'll tote my lovely lady all the way to Oz to beg Nev for similar treatment, but if I can save the trip (and the money) I would sure love to.

Please feel free to PM me with every single detail you can muster!!!!!! Too cool!!!

ok so my list is the pipes reband Ric has two interest from the US so let him know <info@reband.com.au> 10:1 custom pistons from neville lush racing billet cams 1 mm higher than stock ported but stock valves and springs uni filters under bear claw heavy duty cluch and of cause dyno tune <nlrace1@bigpond.com>. could of had 245 hp if i done bigger valves but it was getting too costly , but if compared to carpenters mine has more power till 5k rpm about 10 ft-lb , i would get the pipes but you could get cams pistons ext in the US
. HOPE IT HELPS :D

How much did the 200HP cost you Pete .. if you don't mind me asking ? Just curious how much that extra 40BHP costs over just the exhaust , exposed K&N's and dyno time. Nev reckons 160BHP with that set-up .. be $2,000 -$2,500 i'd guess.

How much did the 200HP cost you Pete .. if you don't mind me asking ? Just curious how much that extra 40BHP costs over just the exhaust , exposed K&N's and dyno time. Nev reckons 160BHP with that set-up .. be $2,000 -$2,500 i'd guess.

Yep, closer to $2500 for my set up.

nice!..luv the pipes..

5985d1370287060-200hp-above-mod-20130531_114415.jpg

EXACTLY what I was hoping for sometime in the future!!!

Ric will definitely send to States. I can tell you that the flanges headers and the collector is where the science is. the muffler you can source locally. Shipping will be much cheaper and as long as you get the ID correct you can bolt onmost cans.

After months of R&D and lets call it insistence by Lushie, i can confirm getting the front bit and the collector 100% is key. If you want performance and a perfect foundation to build on go the rebinds.

Dont know about now but i think you'll find its a bit more than 2.5k. i think exhaust, pods and tune might land near that but Pete's got the pistons, cams etc. This was the option I was first aiming for and Nev was pretty adamant that more was not necessary. If anyone is thinking about it I'd say you gotta get nevs cams and reband. Speak to Nev about who to use to tune. It was the not necessary part that made me decide on going the next step...LOL as if having a 2300cc 200RWHP bike is necessary. I figured, well go that bit more then.

ok so my list is the pipes reband Ric has two interest from the US so let him know <info@reband.com.au> 10:1 custom pistons from neville lush racing billet cams 1 mm higher than stock ported but stock valves and springs uni filters under bear claw heavy duty cluch and of cause dyno tune <nlrace1@bigpond.com>. could of had 245 hp if i done bigger valves but it was getting too costly , but if compared to carpenters mine has more power till 5k rpm about 10 ft-lb , i would get the pipes but you could get cams pistons ext in the US
. HOPE IT HELPS :D

Pete I did the extra so when we meet up you can have a squirt on mine. If you jump back on yours and feel disappointed its only a hop step and a jump back to Nevs. How brilliant is the smoothness and the readability.

As Nev famously said to me..."she's so smooth you can throw your mum on the back and ride her to church on a Sunday morning then go and race it down the drag strip on Sunday night!" Oh Thats right,and "it pulls as hard as a sixteen year old boy" ah, maybe that wasn't Nev. Whatever , he's still a living legend.

Hey Warp...what are you running on your rear 18inch rim?

Just wondered how much extra the 40BHP cost as opposed to the $2,500 that will get you 160BHP. Just curious how much extra the cams, pistons and I assume headwork as well as the disassembly/ assembly costs for the extra 40 horsepower were.

210 hp from 160 hp 50 more

Just wondered how much extra the 40BHP cost as opposed to the $2,500 that will get you 160BHP. Just curious how much extra the cams, pistons and I assume headwork as well as the disassembly/ assembly costs for the extra 40 horsepower were.

Parts around 4500 labor 2000 , but remember engine had to be pulled apart so it dose get $$$$$ i got 210.9 hp compare to 160 hp so thats 50 hp more .Another 35 hp with more cam lift bigger valves and springs would of been around 3500 4000

Back