Resolutes 2016 Roadster tune & exhaust mod. Roy Performance Mtl.

Bernard Vinet

Frenchbernie
Ride
Rocket 3 Touring 2012
I'm forwarding an email I received from a shop near my home who have come to be the go place if you own a Rocket 3. They know I enjoy everything & anything Rocket so they are alway giving me a heads up when they are working on one. So without adu here is their latest miracle they have created.
Sorry folks ! Seems I can't upload video. I'm up loading this now so that I don't lose it & will rectifie the video problem shortly.

Hey Bernard,
Here are the specs on what we did:
Stock run 120rwhp and 156ft-lbs
We installed the CES 3 into 1 exhaust and the Ram Air intake. No tuning it made 153hp and 166ft-lbs
After tuning, secondary butterflies removed and open throttle body it made 169.5hp and 183ft-lbs.
Here are the runs and some videos.

Gabriel Gagne Roy
Roy Performance Inc
(514) 692-4696

01 Stock Tune  .jpeg
02 Mode tune.jpeg
03 CES exhaust.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. Congratulations ! Thank you for sharing.

Look forward to your road reports this summer.

I'm forwarding an email I received from a shop near my home who have come to be the go place if you own a Rocket 3. They know I enjoy everything & anything Rocket so they are alway giving me a heads up when they are working on one. So without adu here is their latest miracle they have created.
Sorry folks ! Seems I can't upload video. I'm up loading this now so that I don't lose it & will rectifie the video problem shortly.

Hey Bernard,
Here are the specs on what we did:
Stock run 120rwhp and 156ft-lbs
We installed the CES 3 into 1 exhaust and the Ram Air intake. No tuning it made 153hp and 166ft-lbs
After tuning, secondary butterflies removed and open throttle body it made 169.5hp and 183ft-lbs.
Here are the runs and some videos.

Gabriel Gagne Roy
Roy Performance Inc
(514) 692-4696

01 Stock Tune  .jpeg
02 Mode tune.jpeg
03 CES exhaust.jpeg
That’s my beast!!! Picked her up yesterday, totally new bike!! I can’t believe the power and sound. These mods were priceless. Happy rider right here :)

Back