ZUMO 595LM with 2x Garmin TPMS

Ishrub, do you have a photo of the Garmin mounted in relation to the flyscreen. Not much room behind it, so was thinking I might have to mount it to the side. Mine arrives Thursday, so keen to get some ideas

As others have said heaps of options for placing and using extended RAM fittings. I also have the winter screen with top and side wing extensions from Memphis Shades back on and used a long extension and the ball on post fitting from the UK supplier David Gill of Rocke's Patches and eBay Toyota6510
toyota6510 | eBay
05-06 R3 version Triumph rocket 3 rocket iii rocket 111 rocket roadster 25 mm ram mount | eBay
Rocke's Patches
Triumph Rocket 3, 2007-2009 (black engine) and Roadster models2010 - on Roadster version £28.00

Sat-nav mount for Triumph Rocket 3 (07'-09') & Roadster - Rocke's Patches
06-roadster_satnav.500.jpg

07-09_satnav_mount_1.JPG

07-09_satnav_mount_2.jpg

Yep, thanks for that. Not much room behind the flyscreen so will have to manipulate a little and test and adjust as required until I get it the way I want it. All about practicality and aesthetics. I have a heap of Ram mounts and arms, so will fluff around with it tomorrow. Appreciate your assistance, Mick

Back