True, but I'd miss my dogs, my wife and these beee-yooo-tee-ful backroads and scenic country (not necessarily in that order;)) that I am surrounded by and ride in!

How you doin', Brother Jim? Hear from Bob05 recently?

U have me there ur roads are more fun than us flat landers in SJ. Not a peep everyone is in hibernation. Not me I got a 100 mile ride in today 42 degrees 15 to 25 mph winds. Went down the parkway at 100mph to Cape May and then back along the coast at 25mph enjoying the view and the wind. Think I will have a cocktail to warm up. Don't worry brother march is not that far away.

Hope u have a nice turkey day, ride when u can!!

I seriously couldn't live anywhere that had "riding seasons" .. I couldn't handle that ... and f#ck snow for a joke !!!!

Wouldn't mind 2 months of this sh1t but with 4-6 I definitely agree with ur last statement. Gonna have to make a trip down south in few months just to break up the monotony of this "wonderful" season.:banghead:

True, but I'd miss my dogs, my wife and these beee-yooo-tee-ful backroads and scenic country (not necessarily in that order;)) that I am surrounded by and ride in!

How you doin', Brother Jim? Hear from Bob05 recently?

BTW how u liken that new exhaust system?? Find any baffles for it

I seriously couldn't live anywhere that had "riding seasons" .. I couldn't handle that ... and f#ck snow for a joke !!!!
We have a riding season, but on the bright side it lasts 365 days.

High of 60 tomorrow. I'll be riding to New Orleans to visit my daughter.

Back