BTW how u liken that new exhaust system?? Find any baffles for it

Yup. Prolly going to install a Brock's baffle for the ZX-14 long megaphone exhaust system and some new, better/longer heat shields, as well, over the off season. She's a very powerful Beast now!

Thanks for the kind words and good holiday wishes, which I hope that you and yours will also enjoy! Perhaps we might arrange for an off-season breaking of bread and sharing some over the off-season, 'tween here and there with any of the group we rode with recently that are interested? Perhaps a rendezvous in Philly?

Last edited:
dream on !! and my lawyer tells me if an "alien" me for example buys property in the USA say a condo in arizona there is a chance that I will have to file a tax return to the IRS and be dinged for some form of taxation beside the fact that I can only stay there 160 days too bad I was interested in buying a small nice place in central florida.

Patrick,
Send me the money. I shall purchase it for you and even pay the US taxes!

Indeed, and I'll be happy to keep it safe and full of booze, broads and food when you aren't using it, Duke (you know, whenever Steve isn't using it, that is;))!

been in the low 20's here in St.Paul ....working on an oil refinery, so with the wind that blows around here its been somewhere around 0..

yep...riding season is over for me too....I think Ill finish off this bottle of Makers Mark now and cry my self to sleep

Indeed, and I'll be happy to keep it safe and full of booze, broads and food when you aren't using it, Duke (you know, whenever Steve isn't using it, that is;))!

An escape pad to a warm sunny place would be super!

Yup. Prolly going to install a Brock's baffle for the ZX-14 long megaphone exhaust system and some new, better/longer heat shields, as well, over the off season. She's a very powerful Beast now!

Thanks for the kind words and good holiday wishes, which I hope that you and yours will also enjoy! Perhaps we might arrange for an off-season breaking of bread and sharing some over the off-season, 'tween here and there with any of the group we rode with recently that are interested? Perhaps a rendezvous in Philly?

I know a great place in Camden near the Ben Franklin bridge jersey side, great steak house that can accommodate a large group.

You name a date will make it work, I'll bring my wife, sal and his wife will come also, don't let the word Camden scare you. The place is called the Pub, in business for fifty years very nostalgic

No reservation needed.

Sounds good, though Filthydelphia should still be a considered option, IMO... I'll dust off my bulletproof vest and brass knuckles just in case.

Patrick, come and buy a property in OZ (anyone can I am told) just got to learn how to ride on the left side of the road.

I kind of enjoy seasons. Too bad that the past several years here have been too warm - dark, rainy and muggy is the worst kind of weather and we get many months of that now in spring and fall. Used to be lots less of that and more snow, which is much more cheery.

44 degrees C you can keep. Roasting like a chicken while riding doesn't appeal at all. :)

Back