Classing up the joint

wjb

Nitrous
Ride
2008 Rocket III Touring
I'm in the middle of a move and have too many vehicles to move all at one time, so my pastor was kind enough to offer his garage to house my R3T for a few weeks until I can come back and get it. He is the international chaplain for a Christian MC and most of the guys ride some other brand of bike. Not sure what they are called but they all have just 2 cylinders and no radiator?!? I don't think they will catch on.

R3atduanes.jpg

I'm in the middle of a move and have too many vehicles to move all at one time, so my pastor was kind enough to offer his garage to house my R3T for a few weeks until I can come back and get it. He is the international chaplain for a Christian MC and most of the guys ride some other brand of bike. Not sure what they are called but they all have just 2 cylinders and no radiator?!? I don't think they will catch on.

R3atduanes.jpg
Where are you moving to?

Oh how I know how your feeling @wjb but I would need a kindly biker pastor, mullah, rabbi, priest and guru too! ;):roll::roll::roll:
Lucky I rent part of a shed on a farm 50 miles away.
I'm shifting 3 x old sedans, 1 ancient 4x4 Nissan Patrol, 2x Roadsters, 1x Sprint 1050, 2 x 250's, and two unattached sidecars 2500 miles North in about 4 trips this year one way and fly/bus back.

Where are you moving to?
I am leaving California and going to northern Nevada.
I am the last of my family to leave. Back in 1968 when we were kids my mom and dad moved us from Ohio to California looking for a better life. Fast forward, we have all now escaped California looking for a better life. Amazing how this state has changed in 50+ years!

I am leaving California and going to northern Nevada.
I am the last of my family to leave. Back in 1968 when we were kids my mom and dad moved us from Ohio to California looking for a better life. Fast forward, we have all now escaped California looking for a better life. Amazing how this state has changed in 50+ years!
Dang you won't be that far away from I'm at in idaho.

Back