The Exception Should Be The Rule

I was pleasantly surprised to find out when you custom order a vehicle from rural dealership here in Colorado, they don't require any deposit, down payment or anything. They just send me a copy of the build sheet to verify my preferences and say "great! we'll let you know when it gets here." No commitment required. I thought that was cool.

Lush Racing customer service is awesome i can attest to that. Normally after the sale youre on your own, but this outfit makes sure you get what you bought sorted, strange now a days except for the rare examples above.
I second that on Lush Racing. Very good experience and results with @Neville Lush when I rebuilt my Roadster with his components.

I've been very pleased with the quality of the Oxford gloves. One of the few that go up to 3XL sizing.

Odly enough, i am looking for a pair of gloves, i now know who i will get them from!! Thanks for posting!
My replacements gloves just came in. Although they are a little bulky (It's hard to have warm, non-heated, gloves without that tradeoff) they seem really well made and cut for working, not slender, hands They have a squeegee, thumb and forefinger touch pads (that work really well), and as you can see lots of strategically placed padding.
I think with a little break-in period they're going to work out really well!

@mexican see what you think...

BMG Gloves-4422.jpg

BMG Gloves-4424.jpg
BMG Gloves-4425.jpg

My replacements gloves just came in. Although they are a little bulky (It's hard to have warm, non-heated, gloves without that tradeoff) they seem really well made and cut for working, not slender, hands They have a squeegee, thumb and forefinger touch pads (that work really well), and as you can see lots of strategically placed padding.
I think with a little break-in period they're going to work out really well!

@mexican see what you think...

BMG Gloves-4422.jpg

BMG Gloves-4424.jpg
BMG Gloves-4425.jpg
They look great!

Back