I agree with DEcosse the correct way is to replace the wiring and components missing then clear code and give it a try.
however how hard is it to hot wire at the coils/injectors and give it a try. probably take all of 15 minutes.
do i think it will work probably not. but to me it would be worth it just for helll of it.

IMHO working with a damaged wiring harness with possible shorts to who knows where puts you at risk of damaging the ECU, way more expensive than a wiring harness.
Plus with a proper cable you can connect to the OBD to see what is going on. Also look at the time saving, hunt and search for hours or plug and play.
Just saying.

Rick

when i click on that link it brings it up but says it has ended (been sold) and then shows the 06 which is different that the one u bought
i am assuming u bought the one from the uk?

Yes, the one from the UK, $131.85 flappers. I also wrote the seller and told him I wanted this for a 2013 Roadster. Sooo confusing. It's the only late model one I found on ebay. Hope I didn't "F" up!:banghead:

I linked one for you earlier- the link you posted saying what you bought, is an 06

I guess it's egay strikes again. When I click on the link you provided for me earlier, it says I bought it ????

I see what happened - the link (actual textual info) in your post says it's the 06 one - ebay is posting it as an alternative since the 13 one is sold
So appears you are good

Back