Received my used wiring harness yesterday, from over the pond. Arthritis eating me up lately, so it may be a day or two before I start all over again, trying to make this Girl make noise!

Received my used wiring harness yesterday, from over the pond. Arthritis eating me up lately, so it may be a day or two before I start all over again, trying to make this Girl make noise!
That's great, well the wiring harness not the arthritis. Again when all wired up I would start by plugging in TuneECU run test and diagnostic and look for codes.

Rick

What plugs (besides accessory plugs) on the loom are you planning on "not" connecting up to anything?

Well, I dunno? I plan on just laying it out on top of the motor, and go from there. I read some where that the ECU needs to be grounded, so I'll find a place to bolt it to the engine, or make a bracket. I bought a tip sensor, which will need to be in the upright position. Not sure if I need a voltage regulator hooked up, or not. The motor is all the way out of it's frame. I left the original short harness that sits on top, and goes to the injectors etc. as it wasn't damaged. Will have to plug in the coils, maybe they too need to be grounded? New/used harness did come with all the relays, even the headlight wires/sockets. It will be a challenge, but when I built up my 05 low rider, it was a bare frame, and the harness was in a box with all the other parts, so it can be done, just waiting on arthritis to ease up a little. I'll also have to fab up a fuel pump and regulator system. On and on..... Does anyone see a problem with using this diagram to wire the ignition switch ???
Ignition_Jumper_Illustration.jpg

My reply is completely different from "that's OK" (what you posted - again)) - if you don't want my help, fine I'll leave you to get on with it

Back