Who’s Rocket is this?

I was on internet looking at pictures and came across this Rocket, who’s Rocket is this?
How did he get these matching rims from ? Spock rims I never seen these rims before on a Rocket, where they custom made? If so who does them? And how much?
The only after Market rims I know that is made for this Rocket is the graphite rims.

What a great looking bike think it is just right apart from the clocks don't know how you are suppose to read them safelyo_Owhich could cause a problem with the tank decor if you are looking down at them and look up and realise you have to stop quick:eek::whitstling:on the bright side though most of us rocket owners are of the age where planning a family is a distant memory:D

What a great looking bike think it is just right apart from the clocks don't know how you are suppose to read them safelyo_Owhich could cause a problem with the tank decor if you are looking down at them and look up and realise you have to stop quick:eek::whitstling:on the bright side though most of us rocket owners are of the age where planning a family is a distant memory:D
...and the spleen is already but a fond memory!! :roll::roll::roll:

Seen this around here long ago and wondered why all the hot rod mods while still having the crap OEM exhaust???
Also - it needs some chrome! :D

Forgive me for I don't know any better, and I would definitely throw on some better pipes if I had the money, but what exactly is it about the OEM headers that makes it so bad?

I’m talking about the rims lol

If you can figure out what rear tire that is you might be a little bit closer to your answer. I'm thinking its a 18 inch rear tire. The front tire might be bigger than a 17 as well or might be a 17. Motorcycle wheels are so hard to keep clean because they are so hard to reach that I would think twice about spoke wheels.

Yeah you might have a point about cleaning the spokes, but if this guy had them made to fit the Rocket perhaps who ever made them can make other styles.
If Triumph would of made the same drive shaft and rim size of the Suzuki 109 we would have lots of choices for the Rocket but they made odd size
Making othe custom rims to not fit:( not sure why they did that

Yep, definitely needs some stainless exhaust with springs. :p
what kind of spring
2CB6.gif

Back