ROCKETHEAD

Top Fuel
Ride
2015 Triumph Trophy SE
Ok, I have a Zumo550 that I was going to send to Warp for Xmas when I get a new one, but it took a crap on me yesterday. I am still doing a few long trips before my surgery and need an inexpensive replacement, but I can not justify the expense of a new Motorcycle GPS due to work issues and me being laid up with surgery, money will be tight.

So what are you guys running on your bikes that are not a Garmin Zumo or Tomtom Rider?

Thanks

Dave did you pull the battery and clean the terminals. When mine was not powering up or charging I found that cleaning them would bring it back on line. Also once its up and if its registered you should contact garmin so they could have a look see at it. I have even had them take control of my computer to help work the bugs out of the one I had and set it up for me.

Dave did you pull the battery and clean the terminals. When mine was not powering up or charging I found that cleaning them would bring it back on line. Also once its up and if its registered you should contact garmin so they could have a look see at it. I have even had them take control of my computer to help work the bugs out of the one I had and set it up for me.
Yea did that already, it's the screen that needs to be replaced, buttons work but screen input does nothing.

Aldi's sell a reasonable good one they call it "Go Cruise" at a fraction of the Garmins etc while nowhere in the same league they will get you there and it is gloved hand friendly, do you guys have Aldi's over there

Not hooked up for the bike yet but i find my Iphone with Metro View works great in the car

Aldi's sell a reasonable good one they call it "Go Cruise" at a fraction of the Garmins etc while nowhere in the same league they will get you there and it is gloved hand friendly, do you guys have Aldi's over there
Yes we do have Aldi here by us. I will check it out. Thanks

Back