Go to your local tow-truck drivers if you know them even better..you'd be surprised what they have to sell GPS's Ipods Laptops phones the list goes on.. There are an endless supply on E-Bay and Craigslist. I've had the Garmin Zumo 550 for 4 years hooked up to Powerlet with no problems fingers X..
http://www.powerlet.com/shop-by-vehicle/triumph/2005/triumph-rocket-iii-2004-2009/15/433#formtop
Will ask around, my 550 is one of the first ones that came out. Never had problems, use it every day on bike or car as gps, xm or mp3, been good to me, maybe it's time...

Will ask around, my 550 is one of the first ones that came out. Never had problems, use it every day on bike or car as gps, xm or mp3, been good to me, maybe it's time...
Ya Mine was one of the first ones Garmin could not believe it was still working but they don't last forever as mine went away.

Ok, I have a Zumo550 that I was going to send to Warp for Xmas when I get a new one, but it took a crap on me yesterday. I am still doing a few long trips before my surgery and need an inexpensive replacement, but I can not justify the expense of a new Motorcycle GPS due to work issues and me being laid up with surgery, money will be tight.

So what are you guys running on your bikes that are not a Garmin Zumo or Tomtom Rider?

Thanks

I been using an old Garmin Nuvi 260w for years.

I have a Garmin Nuvi 3490 but I seldom use the GPS function. I have the Bluetooth EcoRoute module plugged into my OBD plug and use the display for instruments. The few times I have used the GPS it has worked well.

I have it in a Ram Mount and it can be easily removed when ever I park the bike any where other than my garage.

bob

Back