What did you do to your Rocket today?

Replaced my battery with a Yuasa YUAM620BH YTX20HL-BS. Was pretty straight forward. Added the electrolyte. Let it sit for 4 hours, then put on the smart charger for a day.
Tried to change the ECU speedo setting to -5.5% while I had the seat off. First time using Android, but I guess I didn't do it right because saw no difference when I took her out. I had to get the right adapter for my Galaxy Tab to connect to the USB, and it connected right quick. I did not want to mess around in there till I get used to the Android version of TuneECU. I have always used my laptop / Win 10 and there's more stuff in the Android version, it seems.

Replaced my battery with a Yuasa YUAM620BH YTX20HL-BS. Was pretty straight forward. Added the electrolyte. Let it sit for 4 hours, then put on the smart charger for a day.
Tried to change the ECU speedo setting to -5.5% while I had the seat off. First time using Android, but I guess I didn't do it right because saw no difference when I took her out. I had to get the right adapter for my Galaxy Tab to connect to the USB, and it connected right quick. I did not want to mess around in there till I get used to the Android version of TuneECU. I have always used my laptop / Win 10 and there's more stuff in the Android version, it seems.
After you made the change for speedo did you save it, read it and do the iscv reset. I end up having to do all that when making changes with tuner. Maybe someone will chime in with exact steps but that works for me on changes to map.

Replaced my throttle cables with Barnett cables, a very nice improvement, much easier to control throttle especially on de-cell. My stockers were only ok when lubed which didn't seem to last long. about $100 and a little over an hour to install.

Replaced my throttle cables with Barnett cables, a very nice improvement, much easier to control throttle especially on de-cell. My stockers were only ok when lubed which didn't seem to last long. about $100 and a little over an hour to install.
Where did you buy them? Do you have a part # and cost?
Appreciate the info.

Was thinking to do the same. After reading your post no longer thinking ordered. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Fitted a new fuel filter while I wait for my new tank to arrive
B17E9CA5-AF06-4202-8126-CEF0D8386B7A.jpeg

Back