If you are shocked now @ArekDeBoss read the whole thing Clamato - Wikipedia

I think I would have preferred the original 'chunky' version with dried clam not just clam 'juice'.

And I reckon @warp9.9 you should skip the clams and beef up a bit with some 'Beefamato' ;) :whitstling::whitstling:😀

Beer
Clamato is also added to beer in various beer cocktails, such as the michelada; the most basic is known as a "beer 'n clam" or a "Red Eye" in Western Canada, which adds Clamato to pale lagers. In 2001, Anheuser-Busch and Cadbury-Schweppes introduced a premixed version called the "Budweiser and Clamato Chelada" in the United States, which was criticized by American beer critics.[9]

Adding more spices (similar to those in a Caesar) results in what is called sangre de cristo (blood of Christ)[10] in Mexico.

Beefamato
Beefamato is a similar beverage, but made from beef broth and tomato juice, with a touch of Worcestershire sauce. Beefamato is a popular ingredient in many cocktails, such as "Gramma's Bloody Mary"

I agree @JRock It ain't Tomato juice or seafood either ;) :whitstling::roll::roll::roll::roll:
"The Original | Motts". Canada Dry Mott’s Inc. Retrieved July 25, 2019. Ingredients: CITRIC ACID, COLOUR, DRIED CLAM BROTH, GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, RED CHILI PEPPER, SALT, SEA SALT, SEASONINGS, SPICES, TOMATO PASTE, VINEGAR, WATER

Last edited:
Get well buddy and drink plenty of these! To ease the pain!
861F8333-64D2-4331-875E-945946C9D3B5.jpeg

Back