I don't get in here as often as I would like, and so have only just seen this!
Get well soon brother.
Just to let all know that this tough f***er can tolerate phsychological torture too. He once spent about 3 hours on the phone to me while I got my laptop to talk to my bike!

Anyone heard from him?
The two Scotts and I have a running text he hasn't responded to in a couple days, that's odd. Actually neither are Scots, just occurred to me as funny.
I wasn't named after the country, I was named after a shrimping boat that my dad liked the look of. Yeah, back in the swamp boats are a big deal. ⚓

How was your coffee this morning?
No coffee bud it aint been sitting right with the meds. I just drink peach flavored water in the morning now. Of course beer with clamato juice is good anytime of the day. Lots of vitamins. :) but the wayer works good. I also have been slightly addicted to peanut M&M's. They come in 2lbs 6oz. Bags :) I by two bags at a time get about 4 days out of them. :D after all I'm just laying around cause its benn hotter then a two peckered Billy goat in mating season :) healing up well though :)

No coffee bud it aint been sitting right with the meds. I just drink peach flavored water in the morning now. Of course beer with clamato juice is good anytime of the day. Lots of vitamins. :) but the wayer works good. I also have been slightly addicted to peanut M&M's. They come in 2lbs 6oz. Bags :) I by two bags at a time get about 4 days out of them. :D after all I'm just laying around cause its benn hotter then a two peckered Billy goat in mating season :) healing up well though :)
I got some other peach juice from the hills of North Carolina that could help with your pain...... ;-) glad to hear you're healing up.

Back