warp9.9

Pocałuj mnie w dupę
Ride
07 Rocket
20200629_125403.jpg

Back at the house and doing fine gang. Thanks to all for keeping a eye on me. Especially Dr.D who negotiates well and since he was medically inclinde he opted to go with my ideas with him giving me a little chat about where I would be placing my grubby mits when I got on the back of his wife's bike. I naturally responded "need I remind your what I just lived thru" serious everyone did what was supposed to happen in a emergency situation. Except me I want to move faster then a s o u t h e r n pace. :)

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
View attachment 94582
Back at the house and doing fine gang. Thanks to all for keeping a eye on me. Especially Dr.D who negotiates well and since he was medically inclinde he opted to go with my ideas with him giving me a little chat about where I would be placing my grubby mits when I got on the back of his wife's bike. I naturally responded "need I remind your what I just lived thru" serious everyone did what was supposed to happen in a emergency situation. Except me I want to move faster then a s o u t h e r n pace. :)
Anything to help a buddy out. :roll:

scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
What some do not know is that after the accident el warpo rode on the back of Sandie's bike back to the motel then three of us jumped in Warps truck with trailer(warp was driving) with boog following along on his bike to go and sweep up his bike.
Then we drove another few miles to get something to eat which Warp paid for then he drove all the way back to the motel and not a chirp from the tough little skinny polok:eek: now if anyone has earned the right to be called an honorary Scotsman warp is the man.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock