Grumpy Ole Codger

Slave to the Beast
Ride
2007 Rocket 111 Standard..ish
In middle of August I will be trying many of the Polish dishes as I'm attending my friend and business partners wedding. It is being held up in the North Eastern part of Poland at a place called Wizajny on the Lithuanian border. The pronunciation of the towns name is rather amusing to those with English as their native tongue. I shall let our Polish brethren explain...:eek::eek:

warp9.9

Pocałuj mnie w dupę
Ride
07 Rocket
In middle of August I will be trying many of the Polish dishes as I'm attending my friend and business partners wedding. It is being held up in the North Eastern part of Poland at a place called Wizajny on the Lithuanian border. The pronunciation of the towns name is rather amusing to those with English as their native tongue. I shall let our Polish brethren explain...:eek::eek:
Its probably the V that throws them off :D

ArekDeBoss

Supercharged
Ride
rocket 3 roadster 2015 - 64 UK reg
Its probably two hours away from where i lived
Prepare for at least 3 days of non stop drinking. Proper drinking
If you want to pronounce the closest would be "Veejayne" not get mistaken by vaginy lol

warp9.9

Pocałuj mnie w dupę
Ride
07 Rocket
Do they still make Mickey's? Just curious never want to drink it.:)
Yes but its made by miller brewing now amd Old Style is now produced by pabst brewing now. I think pretty much since 1996. Not sure if anyone took over special export or if its made anymore at all. The G. Heileman Brewing Company of La Crosse, Wisconsin which was bought by Strohs in 96 is where they lost there independence :) and flavor :D

CrzystghndKC

Triumph guy happy he didn't work for Harley.
Ride
Triumph: 2005 & 2011 R3 Roadster
Glad your doing well Warp and that clamato does make some mean bloody Marys!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock