In middle of August I will be trying many of the Polish dishes as I'm attending my friend and business partners wedding. It is being held up in the North Eastern part of Poland at a place called Wizajny on the Lithuanian border. The pronunciation of the towns name is rather amusing to those with English as their native tongue. I shall let our Polish brethren explain...:eek::eek:

In middle of August I will be trying many of the Polish dishes as I'm attending my friend and business partners wedding. It is being held up in the North Eastern part of Poland at a place called Wizajny on the Lithuanian border. The pronunciation of the towns name is rather amusing to those with English as their native tongue. I shall let our Polish brethren explain...:eek::eek:
Its probably the V that throws them off :D

Its probably two hours away from where i lived
Prepare for at least 3 days of non stop drinking. Proper drinking
If you want to pronounce the closest would be "Veejayne" not get mistaken by vaginy lol

Get well buddy and drink plenty of these! To ease the pain!
861F8333-64D2-4331-875E-945946C9D3B5.jpeg
Do they still make Mickey's? Just curious never want to drink it.:)

Do they still make Mickey's? Just curious never want to drink it.:)
Yes but its made by miller brewing now amd Old Style is now produced by pabst brewing now. I think pretty much since 1996. Not sure if anyone took over special export or if its made anymore at all. The G. Heileman Brewing Company of La Crosse, Wisconsin which was bought by Strohs in 96 is where they lost there independence :) and flavor :D

Back