V-Stacks under Unis

hombre

Nitrous
I sold my small V-Stacks, which fit nicely under Unifilters to Chad (Regulator). I understand he's somewhat pleased with their increased performance... but I'll let him tell you.

If after his report, anyone else wants the specs, give me a PM. :cool:

Hombre
What height are the short ones? I still have the bearclaw in place and added height could be a problem.
Thinking maybe a set of longer ones for use at the drags [no filters] any thoughts??
Tnx

That's quite a different tone from what Ted wrote previously:

ted1296 said:
Took his Bat n Ball n went home **** him and the horse he rode in on, apologize, never, the mans a soft cock

You want knowledge from me, Ted, you can FN apologize. :flame:

That's quite a different tone from what Ted wrote previously:

You want knowledge from me, Ted, you can FN apologize. :flame:
Why would he want to apologise,you are not GOD IMHO,but some times I think you think you are,and im pretty sure its a load of **** any way.You are looking at maybe 2 hp at the rear wheel.Woopee.

Hey Ted the stacks are made in Australia,I will do some diggen for ya mate ;):D

Ps please dont sue me.
From one of the Ozz holes
JD:D

Ta JD.
I never apologize for making correct statements my man, you did everything I said and I still think you're a soft cock who ran away when it got too hot.

If you don't have any manners, you sure don't need any advice from me... period.

Ta JD.
I never apologize for making correct statements my man, you did everything I said and I still think you're a soft cock who ran away when it got too hot.
Hey Ted just put these back on and zip tie the Unis to them,Nevs said they will do the trick nicely;)
Link Removed

Back