After a few rides together and a few 1000s of miles with Dr D, myself and a few others, we kinda got to know each other very well and also got to know our riding abilities. I can assure you that no one rides like Dr D and his better half 😀 :)
My better half is crazier than me & that's as a pillion...she actively encourages me to go fast...& I mean fast 👉🤷‍♂️
I try my best to control the situation at times 😁😅😎
On the other hand my mates misses gives him the bash in the ribs when he goes too fast 🤣

My better half is crazier than me & that's as a pillion...she actively encourages me to go fast...& I mean fast 👉🤷‍♂️
I try my best to control the situation at times 😁😅😎
On the other hand my mates misses gives him the bash in the ribs when he goes too fast 🤣
Mine just keeps asking, "how fast were we going", and i just tell her, "you don't really want to know"

After a few rides together and a few 1000s of miles with Dr D, myself and a few others, we kinda got to know each other very well and also got to know our riding abilities. I can assure you that no one rides like Dr D and his better half 😀 :)
Woooow. I am both driven and inspired now at the same time. I am just waiting to ride with you all soon...

Woooow. I am both driven and inspired now at the same time. I am just waiting to ride with you all soon...
It will be a pleasure to ride with you, every year we get together in some part of the US, you are invited, the new guy always buys the first round :) 😀 :sneaky:

Back