Its not just about wallet. Like you have the wallet for two Girl Friends but know they bring their own drama and thats what you gotta be prepared for.
When it comes to drama with my bikes I revell in it... not so much with the girlfriends...but in saying that, when one plays up you use the other 😁👌🚀🚀

this would be a tough decision, i have a touring and a GT, it would be pretty tough to choose between them, like someone said previously, the touring is sort of a sleeper, (with my ramair and jardine exhaust and Hanso tune) when the poor soul on the HD with his many thousands of dollars spent on the engine thinks he is all big, bad and fast finds himself suddenly getting absolutely demolished and left rethinking his place in the world, it is a nice feeling. But the GT is completely different beast that is just as much fun, especially when laying waste to the vrods.

this would be a tough decision, i have a touring and a GT, it would be pretty tough to choose between them, like someone said previously, the touring is sort of a sleeper, (with my ramair and jardine exhaust and Hanso tune) when the poor soul on the HD with his many thousands of dollars spent on the engine thinks he is all big, bad and fast finds himself suddenly getting absolutely demolished and left rethinking his place in the world, it is a nice feeling. But the GT is completely different beast that is just as much fun, especially when laying waste to the vrods.
I rotate my bikes & enjoy riding all 3...Tiger for the wet crappy weather 👍
Maybe a 2.5 will fit in there... 🤔😎

Attachments

• 20220723_072317.jpg
    20220723_072317.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 9
When it comes to drama with my bikes I revell in it... not so much with the girlfriends...but in saying that, when one plays up you use the other 😁👌🚀🚀
You use both , they both play up and you need to attend to both and pray it does not happen at the same time. If you can Kudos to you, I have been bitten so I know I cant.

You use both , they both play up and you need to attend to both and pray it does not happen at the same time. If you can Kudos to you, I have been bitten so I know I cant.
if the two rockets play up at one, I always have the Harley to fall back to, or my kids SV650

Please please do not hijack the purpose of this post. :( but I am trying to soak as much as possible. The other alluring thing about the TFC is the shorter wheel base definitely helps in handling.
I’m replying to this post again. Suntosh you will find all threads get jacked but may return. This is a wild and crazy bunch but most are the finest people around. Welcome again you have entered the nuthouse. 🤣

I feel totally like a noob and left out in the is conversation :(
Nothing wrong with being a noob. We’ve all been one. Many of us have met and rode together and that builds a nice friendship that comes out kind of weird on the forum.

I feel totally like a noob and left out in the is conversation :(
After a few rides together and a few 1000s of miles with Dr D, myself and a few others, we kinda got to know each other very well and also got to know our riding abilities. I can assure you that no one rides like Dr D and his better half 😀 :)

Back