Upset the Neighbours.......again

Fortunately I’ve never had a noise complaint where I live regarding the motorcycles. I did have the neighbors boyfriend come but to investigate when we were sighting in our turkey shotguns. He actually made reference to the church down range getting hit by our “bullets”. We had to laugh and reassure him it was in no danger by the #4 shot at 400 yards. What a tool.:confused:

I had a couple great dogs over the years, understood maybe 50 words/commands, I have a Chihuahua now, I love her, but a different species almost, my cat is more dog-like than her. I'll never get a lap dog again, the wife thought she wanted one.

Cats can piss the neighbors off too.....specially when they bury their poos in their vege garden next to the carrots!!!...Grrrrrrr!!

I have great neighbours fortunately. As I ride up the close I blip the throttle, that tells the wife I am back and when I walk in there is a cup of coffee waiting for me.
Very neighbourly of her! ;):cool:

Is her husband always as happy to see you too!;):p:D

We have 10 cats, 2 bearded dragons, and a fish. We go through a lot of cat litter...oh, and one of the cats is just under 20 lbs, solid white, odd-eyed, and blind and deaf.

Attachments

• 20170519_170038.jpg
    20170519_170038.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 0
Wouldn it be great , to get on with me neighbours ? La la lala la , a lala la la la ! :rolleyes: I did have one complain once after wheeling my motox bike up and down the road late one night . They did soon see the error of their ways tho and quickly learned it's just best to live and let live ! :sneaky:

Back