Upset the Neighbours.......again

RacerX74

06 R3
Ride
The Mighty Triumph Rocket lll (06)
So its Saturday arvo Got the bike in garage ( yes IN the garage ) running with the door open about 2 feet to let the fumes blow through as I've just fitted a new battery and was having a bit of pre ride tinker .
Then out of know where a red faced OAP effing and geffing neighbour :mad: pops up telling me it's too loud it vibrates in my whole house .
Now maybe he had a right to complain as I did start it up and turn it off a couple of times and rev it a bit
But hang on what's with the attitude man I got no idea what it sounds like in your drum fella and I'm in my garage .
If you got an issue just bring it to my attention politely what's with the angry attitude and language .
It did cross my mind to give the old git the 2 words 1 finger response :evil: but the grief I'd catch off her in doors :eek: alone and the fact it looked like he was close to a heart attack :mad::mad: at this point I quickly decided against this course of action .

"Yeah alright mate I'm done now I'll turn it off"

Noise Noise It sounds like sweet music to me mate ;)

Anyone else get this ?

There is a simple solution. Move somewhere were neighbors DSC02458.JPG are not a problem:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

My neighbour has a dog that barks and barks every morning so I know I can rev my rocket whenever I want :)

We just got new neighbors. Same thing...all we hear is bark, bark, bark all day long. The dog never shuts up. It's a good thing I love dogs...even though it is kind of an ugly mut. Hopefully there is never a pissing match over any noise I might make (which isn't much) as I would come unglued.

Like the Irish couple upstairs in bed. She's reading and he's trying to sleep but the neighbors dog keeps barking!.
He try's putting his head under the pillow but to no avail! "That bloody dog!" he mutters, "I'm gonna fix it!" and he's outa bed and off. "Watch what your'e doing" she yells "It's not our dog!"
The dog stops barking, he comes back and is climbing into bed and the dog starts up again!
"Well that didn't work" she said, "What did you do?"
"I put it in OUR yard" he said "See how THEY bloody like it!!"

Back