Upset the Neighbours.......again

IMG_0373 (2).JPG She barks very seldom but her growl is enough. In July she will be 11 years old. (My best-friend)
AWESOME!!!! I get my 'Real Dog' once I retire and we stop moving... I keep telling my bride his/her name will be "Max Homey 'D Dog"... she hates that! ;-)
-MIG

I had a couple great dogs over the years, understood maybe 50 words/commands, I have a Chihuahua now, I love her, but a different species almost, my cat is more dog-like than her. I'll never get a lap dog again, the wife thought she wanted one.

Our Rat Terrior is the most loyal I've seen.... then we have our "Man-Kitty"... a 4.5lb Pom-Chi... Where's my "Real Dog"??? Heh!
-MIG

So its Saturday arvo Got the bike in garage ( yes IN the garage ) running with the door open about 2 feet to let the fumes blow through as I've just fitted a new battery and was having a bit of pre ride tinker .
Then out of know where a red faced OAP effing and geffing neighbour :mad: pops up telling me it's too loud it vibrates in my whole house .
Now maybe he had a right to complain as I did start it up and turn it off a couple of times and rev it a bit
But hang on what's with the attitude man I got no idea what it sounds like in your drum fella and I'm in my garage .
If you got an issue just bring it to my attention politely what's with the angry attitude and language .
It did cross my mind to give the old git the 2 words 1 finger response :evil: but the grief I'd catch off her in doors :eek: alone and the fact it looked like he was close to a heart attack :mad::mad: at this point I quickly decided against this course of action .

"Yeah alright mate I'm done now I'll turn it off"

Noise Noise It sounds like sweet music to me mate ;)

Anyone else get this ?
***UPDATE *** The offending or offended neighbour came around yesterday and apologised for being Victor Meldrew ( UK reference Google it )
I agreed to not run the Rocket in the garage as it vibrates his whole house he left happy.so we are all the get along gang once more down my road. ;)

Back