Upset the Neighbours.......again

***UPDATE *** The offending or offended neighbour came around yesterday and apologised for being Victor Meldrew ( UK reference Google it )
I agreed to not run the Rocket in the garage as it vibrates his whole house he left happy.so we are all the get along gang once more down my road. ;)

So funny One foot in the grave, What in the name of bloody hell - I do not believe it.

Good approach and result by the sound of things.

8E751989-D4AC-40E4-A93C-274FE387895F.jpeg
I had 10 bikes pull up at my place to pick me up one day, next day the neighbour told my missus to meet them Out of town next time :eek:

I hope you got your next ride sorted soon with more than ten bikes coming to your house.

So far, I get along with each next door neighbor; I live in a townhouse so we are joined. In winter, (if it ever snows again), I shovel everyone's walk along with my own and unless the neighbor kid beats me to it, I cut their grass when I do ours. My security camera catches miscreants in their yards too and I let them know when something is amiss. No one complains about my bike, but then again, it only has TORs so it's not really that loud.

Exactly, and I am in the process of investigating costs to build as I have 5 cleared acres that I own. No HOA would be nice too as I can't seem to follow their rules, yeah, I know hard to believe, moi cannot follow rules.:rolleyes::D

All through my 35 year Navy career, I wanted to have a home on acreage but it never happened. I live on a short street with 10 houses in the country, each on an acre. My next door neighbor is a union electrician who rides his Harley, with Thunderheaders, to work, warming up his bike at 3:30 AM every weekday to catch the 4AM ferry. He's careful not to rev it though. While I'd still love to have a place on 10 acres, that time has passed.

Last edited:
All through my 35 year Navy career, I wanted to have a home on acreage but it never happened. I live on a short street with 10 houses in the country, each on an acre. My next door neighbor is a union electrician who rides his Harley, with Thunderheaders, to work, warming up his bike at 3:30 AM every weekday to catch the 4AM ferry. He's careful not to rev it at all. While I' love to have a place on 10 acres, it's not going to happen.

Back