Upset the Neighbours.......again

Nope, why I would never live anywhere I had neighbors.

We just got new neighbors. Same thing...all we hear is bark, bark, bark all day long. The dog never shuts up. It's a good thing I love dogs...even though it is kind of an ugly mut. Hopefully there is never a pissing match over any noise I might make (which isn't much) as I would come unglued.

...and reason #2, I've never been without a dog, but tying them outside to bark all day, no way. A friend had his dogs poisoned, **** shame, but not surprising, he left them out all day while they worked.

IMG_0373 (2).JPG She barks very seldom but her growl is enough. In July she will be 11 years old. (My best-friend)

IMG_0373 (2).JPG She barks very seldom but her growl is enough. In July she will be 11 years old. (My best-friend)
P1140453.JPG

Bo 1 1/2 year old rescue gsd my best mate ..they moan about him barking and being to destructive and aggressive HE'S A PUPPY FFS

That means my neighbours complain about 2 of the 3 I like most .

I have great neighbours fortunately. As I ride up the close I blip the throttle, that tells the wife I am back and when I walk in there is a cup of coffee waiting for me.
I'de be worried about that!!...is the coffee hot or semi cold?....is the back door ajar as if someone has just left in a hurry?...Nah, just kidding!

About ten years ago a couple moved in across the street from me now most weekends I leave about 6am to teach the motorcycle classes, when I got home a note was on my door asking me not to start my bike at six in the morning as her husband is a light sleeper:eek: well me being forever worried about others did as she asked next morning I started it at 5:30 and let it warm up for a wee while never heard from them again plus they only stayed less than a year as he was in the CG and got posted somewhere else,
So everyone please be as kind as I was i respected her request:D

Back