Unusual exhaust mod

BigAl52

Supercharged
Ride
R3 standard with many mods
Had a thought in my head for some time about modifying my exhaust to make 3 into 4!!!!!!!
I've looked at the original cat box and the cat eliminator I bought and fitted and see no reason why it cant be done.
I can hear lots of you saying WTF and why?
answer is why not and coz i can!!
Its got to be worth a try to see what happens, so if anyone knows of a left side original muffler for sale, preferably in Australia please let me know.

G'day mate, there's nothing wrong with that idea at all.. Someone on this forum has done the 3 into 4 but it was a full custom job.. I may have a friend with a scratched up lefty, i'll let you know. I just sold my complete set. They were like brand new..lol. Anyways i'll stay in touch..

G'day Al, i gota mint set of stock mufflers i'd sell..still in the box. Sing out if you want to have a sqiz at them.

Hey Al, I have a set I'd sell too (if you wanted to go for 9 :D). A few bikes have six pipes - check out Trirocket3 pics.

I was just about to say that .... ;)

The three into six is a trip. When I saw it first time I thought it was a photoshop picture someone had altered.

Binnsy, thats exactly what I was thinking. Is that using the standard cat box or the Triumph modified one?

I think it's a gutted standard box thats been modified to take the extra pipe?

I'll have a gazunder next time I see it, tomorrow.

by the way, it goes like stink....:eek:

Back