I’m just a real dude and put all my stuff though whatever I want to. It is a dive watch so a little blood ain’t going to hurt it. If I was wearing my watch with the alligator strap I would have taken it off.:cool:

I’m not rich but I work hard and do make good money and it doesn’t do you any good till you spend it. BTW I buy through a friend that is into the watch market big time. I get most everything %30 off retail so they don’t really depreciate that much below that for the good stuff. Motorcycles are the real money losers.:mad:

I am sorry if I appear to braggy I really don’t want to be seen as that rick prick that everybody hates. I hope that this is not the case.
Not at all my friend ! we only pass this way once . some of us carve a path for ourselves and reap the benefits and some of us take a path of least resistance or driven by circumstance and some are plain unlucky ! As touched on by our dear friend @Tripps , Some of us have had far more fun than we should have and I would certainly put myself in that bracket . personally, if I had my time again , I would do things differently , who wouldn't? but I have no regrets , I have done things and experienced things that a lot of guys wouldn't in 2 lifetimes . At the end of the day , all we can take with us is our memories and I have a shed load of them . That makes me richer than most in my opinion . You sir , have earned all you have and I take my hat off to you , but of course , that won't stop us poor folks ribbing you . :p What's it like to be rich ? :thumbsdown: :D Bless you!

What is the most unusual present you have received - some lucky child is getting this...
79523685_3189066494443635_967929330363531264_n.jpg

I'd ride it! I'm this many... /holds up fingers :laugh:
-MIG

We've met IRL, when he claimed to be 74 once on the forum, I accused him of pulling my leg.

Back