th (3).jpg

Of course for me it’s a new Omega Seamaster, a TFC and a Dog Patch leather shirt from Langlitz.:laugh::laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]
So I'm thinking all those teeth you pull from your patients you keep and put under your pillow. Within a years time you have an extra $100,000. You would think the tooth fairy would catch on by now.

I'm surprised at the number of people that still wear watches in the age of smartphones, but I have a few friends that still do. When I was working, and wore watches, the average life expectancy was about 30 days, I was glad to see them go, and now that I'm retired, I really don't worry much what time it is, happy hour is a very flexible concept. :D

Hahahahaha, I got my wife an ultralight fishing pole for a wedding present, she caught an 11 inch native trout in the Smokies on our honeymoon, but she never used it again, but we still have it.

My brother just sent me this text: "Dad got you a fly rod for Christmas he wants to know if you are going to use it"

I don't mean to sound ungrateful but perhaps this covert operation should have occurred prior to said purchase considering that:

A. Aside from the Key Largo 4hr trip this year I have not fished in 25 years.
B. It was 10 years since I fished before that.
C. The Fly Rod is useless without the other stuff (reel, line, flys, gear bag, hip waders, net, hats, expensive glasses, the fancy vest they all wear etc.)
D. Most of the fly fishing streams are catch-and-release. Why would I possibly want to do that? I hunt, I kill, I eat.
E. If I were going to fish I would buy a regular rod&reel.
F. They know I am downsizing and getting rid of crap I don't use so I don't have to move it.

You fly guys should keep an eye out for a cheap rod on eBay in January unless they are hoping I will give it to one of them as they are BOTH fly fishermen...

9D35B4F3-8FE6-4F13-843E-C2F3B3444C38.jpeg

Hey Nat after that story I just had to share this with you. I may not be typical with the Omega high end watch. Here is a picture of it yesterday after a morning deer hunt.
:eek: Did you buy that from a market stall ? Nobody would treat such a fine watch like that , unless it was snide , or they were incredibly rich ! Ah yes , medical professional . I imagine your Xmas run involves throwing crugerands to street urchins ! :D

:eek: Did you buy that from a market stall ? Nobody would treat such a fine watch like that , unless it was snide , or they were incredibly rich ! Ah yes , medical professional . I imagine your Xmas run involves throwing crugerands to street urchins ! :D
Well fair play to you sir ! you worked hard studying , went to uni , did your time and are now reaping the benefits whilst inflicting pain on others . Oh how I wish I had not spent so much time smoking behind the bike sheds ! :banghead:

why is it...when youre in your 20's, mum buys clothes for you at xmas!!
My mum, rest her beautiful soul!!, used to get me shirts i hated..undies i wouldnt want any hot young prospect ladies to see me in...you know the ones.....small elastic around the top...yellow or something!!...maybe pale blue!!!...i only wear black jocks!!!...maybe a hand knitted pullover with a polo neckl!!...'Oh Thanx Mum!'..haha...if you wore them in the rain the bloody sleeves would end up down to your knees nearly!!
The best xmas present i got as a youngun was a Savage Arms under and over .22/.410 rifle/shotgun! I still have it to this day...locked away in the gun cabinet. I went out after lunch that xmas day after unwrapping it ...went down the paddocks to the river and shot two mallards!....proud as hell i was!!..till i got home!...
They were some of my stepdads ducks which had clipped wings..(wondered why they didnt fly!!) plus duck shooting season is in may not december!!!got my arse kicked and the gun taken away...still chuckle about that...

why is it...when youre in your 20's, mum buys clothes for you at xmas!!
My mum, rest her beautiful soul!!, used to get me shirts i hated..undies i wouldnt want any hot young prospect ladies to see me in...you know the ones.....small elastic around the top...yellow or something!!...maybe pale blue!!!...i only wear black jocks!!!...maybe a hand knitted pullover with a polo neckl!!...'Oh Thanx Mum!'..haha...if you wore them in the rain the bloody sleeves would end up down to your knees nearly!!
The best xmas present i got as a youngun was a Savage Arms under and over .22/.410 rifle/shotgun! I still have it to this day...locked away in the gun cabinet. I went out after lunch that xmas day after unwrapping it ...went down the paddocks to the river and shot two mallards!....proud as hell i was!!..till i got home!...
They were some of my stepdads ducks which had clipped wings..(wondered why they didnt fly!!) plus duck shooting season is in may not december!!!got my arse kicked and the gun taken away...still chuckle about that...
:laugh: Your a man after my own heart Tally , bless ya mate ! :laugh:

Back