I bought Sandy a new motorcycle. I’m clear of the dog house but not sure about the poor house.:D Oh and last month a diamond necklace.o_O

Of course for me it’s a new Omega Seamaster, a TFC and a Dog Patch leather shirt from Langlitz.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I bought Sandy a new motorcycle. I’m clear of the dog house but not sure about the poor house.:D Oh and last month a diamond necklace.o_O

Of course for me it’s a new Omega Seamaster, a TFC and a Dog Patch leather shirt from Langlitz.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
:( Well that makes me realise just how poor I really am ! :notworthy:

Langlitz be top drawer stuff!
Spendy, but best leather jackets hand made!

Just goes to show , A friend of mine was holidaying at the queens pleasure and needed funds at home , he arranged for me to take his Omega watch to the jewellers to sell it and raise capitol . On producing the watch to the high end jeweller , he looked me up and down then politely asked me to wait . Whilst perusing the ridiculously expensive trinkets in the shop , in walked 2 policemen who promptly and violently arrested me . It seems that a person of my appearance should not have in his possession such a fine article of jewelry with which said articles serial number had a rather dubious history ! I spent an entire Saturday afternoon in a custody suite whilst things were ironed out . All good in the end , but just goes to show , no good deed goes unpunished ! :banghead:

What is the most unusual present you have received - some lucky child is getting this...
79523685_3189066494443635_967929330363531264_n.jpg
That is brilliant! I want one too!

Just goes to show , A friend of mine was holidaying at the queens pleasure and needed funds at home , he arranged for me to take his Omega watch to the jewellers to sell it and raise capitol . On producing the watch to the high end jeweller , he looked me up and down then politely asked me to wait . Whilst perusing the ridiculously expensive trinkets in the shop , in walked 2 policemen who promptly and violently arrested me . It seems that a person of my appearance should not have in his possession such a fine article of jewelry with which said articles serial number had a rather dubious history ! I spent an entire Saturday afternoon in a custody suite whilst things were ironed out . All good in the end , but just goes to show , no good deed goes unpunished ! :banghead:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::D:D:D:D:D:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: No f—-in chit that’s the funniest story on here in a while.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

9D35B4F3-8FE6-4F13-843E-C2F3B3444C38.jpeg
Hey Nat after that story I just had to share this with you. I may not be typical with the Omega high end watch. Here is a picture of it yesterday after a morning deer hunt.

Back