Unusual request.....borrow a Viking crossover pipe ?

PaddyO

Supercharged
Ride
2014 R3T
I am upgrading the intake/exhaust system of my R3T. @BillyIndiana sold me a set of TORS :thumbsup: and I have the RamAir intake. I ordered a crossover pipe from @Paul Bryant. It got here Wed, 5/15, but was delivered to the wrong address. By the time I was able to track it down, the person who had received it had taken it back to the post office to be returned to Paul. :mad: I am also moving from Florida to Salt Lake City, Utah, 6/3, to start a new job and for my wife and I to be closer to our daughter, her husband, and newborn son. At this point, by the time the crossover gets back to Paul and then back to me, I will be in SLC, Utah. I am having him ship it to my daughter's address in SLC.

I have a dyno scheduled for 5/27. I was hoping to have all of this installed before then.

Is there anyone who would let me borrow a Viking crossover pipe in order to have the dyno done? The guy who is doing it really seems to know what he is doing.

If this does not pan out, does anyone know of a good dyno guy in the Salt Lake City, UT area?

Below is the dyno of my stock bike. I was hoping to share a before/after result of these changes.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Stock Dyno.jpg

Back