Unrestricted map for Rocket R and R Black from VIN # AV5457

Ive downloaded your new map for my 2022 Rocket GT and it would appear that based on what ive seen of the ETV tables we are looking at the factory map 31249. Ive reached out to Tom Tom on the tune ecu Facebook page and am awaiting his response.

Ive downloaded your new map for my 2022 Rocket GT and it would appear that based on what ive seen of the ETV tables we are looking at the factory map 31249. Ive reached out to Tom Tom on the tune ecu Facebook page and am awaiting his response.
Oh Schiete. Thank you.

Last edited:
Sorry, I messed it up and sent Tom the stock map.

The map has now been updated.

I have made an unrestricted costum map for the actual Rocket R. VIN AV5457 and up.
It will be at Tune ECU in the costum files section.
it is USA and Canada market only.
The other models and markets will come in the next few days.

ETV2 and 3 are set to 100% with a little more progression in ETV2 at wider throttle openings.
F and L-tables are changed for smoother running at low loads and revs.
AFR target is modified to keep it like that.

Don´t make a reset after loading the map.
But the 12min idle reset is okay.

Any feedback is welcome.

Prost
Ulf
Hi Ulf - I'm new to this map business, that said I'm seriously considering changing the throttle position for at least one map on my R3GT. My '23 bike is model BF7851, located in South Africa. Is there a map or recommended changes for my model? i appreciate your feedback, regards Jacques

Speaking of tunes, I just had the BT-MOTO tune installed into my 2021 R3GT. There is a moderate torque and HP increase throughout the RPM range but after 4k-5K RPM, it really rocks! Rev limit is increased from 6950 rpm to 7500 and speed limiter from 139 to 186 mph.
( www.BT-MOTO.com)
Overall a 31 HP increase on the dyno from 139 RWHP to 170 RWHP.
Here's how it works. You do not have to remove your ECU. They send you a handheld "Magic " unit which is a bit larger than a TV controller. You download your current ECU data into the handheld and send it back to the company. The company changes the tune to theirs and sends the handheld back to you. You then install the new tune into your ECU and done.
Your original tune is still in the handheld if you ever want to go back to stock!
The engine is smooth as silk and more responsive than stock. ...It feels more ALIVE!. The turnaround time is a couple of days. Consider this easy performance upgrade!
No mechanical changes, no poor mechanics involved and completely reversible at will.
$895

Last edited:
Hi Ulf - I'm new to this map business, that said I'm seriously considering changing the throttle position for at least one map on my R3GT. My '23 bike is model BF7851, located in South Africa. Is there a map or recommended changes for my model? i appreciate your feedback, regards Jacques
Your base map for S Africa is 31253. You can download it in the app. Then you can copy the tables from Penner’s new GT map into 31253, save it and load it.

Back