Uni Filters!!!

I have had all 3. For looks K&N I think look best. Practicality Ramair as it has the extended cable and place for the sensor. The unifilters did do their job but after cutting the bear claw I got an oily spot on my left leg where it would touch.

I have had all 3. For looks K&N I think look best. Practicality Ramair as it has the extended cable and place for the sensor. The unifilters did do their job but after cutting the bear claw I got an oily spot on my left leg where it would touch.

Thank you, Scorp. Because you've had all 3 filters your opinion is especially important. Which K&N's did you have? Which of the 3 provided the best power? Thanks, again.

I had the RU 2780 for the K&N, as far as power goes maybe the Ramair but I don't think there is much between all of these. There are bigger filters but unless you have extra work done for performance you wouldn't notice it and they won't fit under the bear claw.

On 1-5-15 Neville Lush wrote that he uses "single density" uni filters. I mention that because at the USA website they sell one layer or two layer filters that would fit the Rocket.

Back