Reduced pricing on K&N Filters (Flipmeisters)

Sidecar Flip

Living Legend
20150 Mc Carty Rd. Deerfield, Michigan 49238
Not exactly sure where to stick this but, I have a new contractural agreement with K&N that allows me to adjust (lower) the pricing on filters, especially the Triple Under Bearclaw Filter Sets and the Crankcase Elimination Filter as well as the AT Sensor Filter. The rest of the K&N's will also reduce in price as I revise the site...

Effective immediately however....

Triple Under Bearclaw Filter Sets are now $87.18 USD. They were $110.00 USD, a reduction of $22.82 USD

Crankcase Elimination Filter is now $18.08 USD. It was $22.89 USD, a reduction of $4.81 USD

AT Sensor Filter is now $18.08 USD. Ir was $22.89 USD, a reduction of $4.81 USD

The above pricing is in place on the website www.flipmeisters.com

I've removed the shopping cart from the site. It has become unable to correctly calculate correct shipping. To that end, please e-mail me at sales@flipmeisters.com with your requirements and I'll promptly return your message with product pricing plus CORRECT shipping.

Additionally, Flipmeisters is now able to accept personal checks from domestic buyers and bank drafts from international sales in addition to the original Pay-pal funds transfer medium.

Finally, it's been a year of family crisis for me with the death of my very close Father-in-Law and my wife's aunt plus the loss of a close personal friend. I apologize in advance for any lack of correspondence or missed messages from you, my customers.

Hopefully, 2012 will be a year of healing and contentment and I can get back to what I like doing, designing and executing accessories for the Rocket.

Peace to all....

Flip

Back