What are the rarest Unicorn accessories for Rockets? I want to see them all!

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
My first nomination.

RAASK adjustable foot rails - yep I'm boasting I just got a set.;):D

Swedish RAASK product from a Japanese seller.

R-Pro-Company アールプロ : トライアンフ ロケット3 移動式バックステップKit
RAASK Mobile Backstep Kit
Fits: TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 after 2004
44-28520-1486011937.jpg

* Please understand that problems such as interfering with the kick may be caused when bad standing that is often found in overseas products and small machining is necessary for installation.
Manufacturer: RAASK
No. RAK - MP - ROCKET 3
Triumph rocket 3 mobile backstep kit
Price (tax included) 75,810 yen (US$680 Au$893)

A RAASK contact details @2016 from a French forum:
Sivert Raask based in Sweden who still sells 05-09 R3 rearsets at 220euro + 40 euro post to France.
Contact and his bank details.
Sivert Raask
Algustorp 9
330 27 Hestra.
Sweden.
info@raask.se

Swedbank.
Swift / Bic: SWEDSESS.
Account IBAN no: SE 7680000 84178 0139203848.

Owner of the account are:
Raask Motor AB.
Motorv.
335 92 Nissafors.
Sweden.

Details from a R3Owners 2012 thread:
Raask Exhaust

Sivert Rask
Raask Motor AB/ Motorv. 4, 335 92
Nissafors,Sweden.
Phone no: +46-(0)370-336115
info@raask.se

Mine
R3 RAASK foot rail 1.jpg
R3 RAASK foot rail 2.jpg
R3 RAASK foot rail 3.jpg
R3 RAASK foot rail 4.jpg
R3 RAASK foot rail 5.jpg
R3 RAASK foot rail 6.jpg
R3 RAASK foot rail 7.jpg

Lower down the list now.
R3Touring Pannier rails, rear guard rail, front rail and badge.

Perfect Storm headers.
As far as I know the only set in captivity is on @Gothlander ‘s bike. Predated Reband and CES and still look better than both or anything else I’ve seen. I last saw them at Peter K’s funeral through a cloud of smoke.
A964ECC3-688A-4087-8D01-BBFDBB03D73D.jpeg

Richard,
Those look sweet!
Any dyno results?

Richard,
Those look sweet!
Any dyno results?

Not that I’m aware of. I’ve been trying to find the video of the burn out he did at Peter K’s funeral but think it must have been part of the GoPro video of the memorial ride.
These have always been my favourite looking headers and I spent a long time trying to firstly pry them away from Pete (Gothlander) and secondly finding someone who’d have a go at making them. Then CES came along, which perhaps worked better (maybe) but still didn’t look as good.

Not that I’m aware of. I’ve been trying to find the video of the burn out he did at Peter K’s funeral but think it must have been part of the GoPro video of the memorial ride.
These have always been my favourite looking headers and I spent a long time trying to firstly pry them away from Pete (Gothlander) and secondly finding someone who’d have a go at making them. Then CES came along, which perhaps worked better (maybe) but still didn’t look as good.

I agree that they look a tad better, particilarily the mount to the head.

@1olbull While searching for more info on the Perfect Storms I came across this old thread. Some might find it interesting, even moving.
Any “new comers” who joined in the last 5 years might also find it illuminating.

Lucky

Apologies @Ishrub for taking it off topic.

I got some interesting R3R footrails a few weeks ago. Someone milled and drilled them all out presumabbly for drag racing or just appearance - who knows.

Have anyone else seen R3 or Roadster foot-rails slotted like these?

The only similar I have seen were the very expensive RAASK fwd control footrail version impossible to find now.

Quite a bit of labor and machining before powdercoating. These need a slight repair/sleeve and powdercoating. Bottom photo shows a close-up of broken /missing bit which would be replaceable with welding rod or an easy weld over sleeve. It is acftually quite strong with 3 sides slotted and the other left sold and around bracket loaded areas.

I got these from 'BSA Bob' from outback NSW, these came in a bundle of bits he bought.

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Back