Interesting reading if I could under all. 🤪

I’ll follow the thread to watch the evolution of the tuning of the new Rockets. I like my TFC and its power production and characteristics but more power is attractive to me. I’d love to eventually get this bike to the 200hp/175tq level. It took quite a bit if motor upgrades and tuning to get my 2014 Roadsterin this range.

I can see where the O2 sensor and closed loop could offset any small changes one would make. I need to find out more about the Keihin ECU works. The older HDs controls (Delphi) were using RPM vs. engine load relationship (speed-density) to determine fuel and spark mapping and (it seemed to me anyway) pretty straight forward.
Manifold pressure is more sensitive than TP to changes in throttle position at low throttle angles. This is for mechanical throttles and I wonder how true this is for electronic (ride by wire) throttles.

Ok, I exchanged the OBDLink LX and was able to get it to connect, with engine running it seems to work. Turn off engine, with ignition still on, click reprogram and it starts programming, but then stops with "Error Downloading" message.

Ok, I exchanged the OBDLink LX and was able to get it to connect, with engine running it seems to work. Turn off engine, with ignition still on, click reprogram and it starts programming, but then stops with "Error Downloading" message.
Do you have it on a charger? This is a must. Are you downloading the DNK tune? If so, you might try downloading the stock tune and see if you get the same result. Is it asking you to do recovery? Follow the instructions in the manual. I downloaded tunes about 4 times to my T120. It never completed in the first try but always recovered.

Do you have it on a charger? This is a must. Are you downloading the DNK tune? If so, you might try downloading the stock tune and see if you get the same result. Is it asking you to do recovery? Follow the instructions in the manual. I downloaded tunes about 4 times to my T120. It never completed in the first try but always recovered.
DNK Reached out and confirmed there is an issue for a small percentage of us, and TuneECU is supposed to be fixing it

Before you pair the new LX, you have to enable BT on the Android device and disable or delete any other BT devices that might be paired with it, including the old LX.

I think the sequence matters. If the bike had been running, turn the bike off, turn TuneECU off. Turn ignition to on to pair the LX to the Android, then open TuneECU.

Back