No luck. Connect OBDLX, turn on ignition, open tuneecu, says connected, but an issue and do I want to run recovery, when I say yes, it says bluetooth device not compatible :(

No luck. Connect OBDLX, turn on ignition, open tuneecu, says connected, but an issue and do I want to run recovery, when I say yes, it says bluetooth device not compatible :(
Seems like a genuine fubar. You’ve chosen Keihin and the LX in TuneECU. You’re getting the green flashing light. It craps out and asks to do a recovery. Then it craps out on the LX. Do you have only other BT devices within range?

Have you gone on the TuneECU Facebook site and contacted both Tom Tomtom and Alain Fontaine?

Someone on Facebook claims to have flashed their ECU with a map from these, the result being the bike now see’s 100% throttle in sport mode but the top end remains limited.

the site provides limited info and has some glaring errors in the description so I’m dubious at best!

Anybody else find DNK TuneWorks to be rude, lacking in customer service and snide in their email communication? It was my experience. They certainly never seemed to appreciate my business, and made it clear how little they valued me as a customer when I asked them to accommodate an upldate to my tune without having to pay for a full new tune.

Sorry to wake the dead. Any new tunes available for this bike? I still have DNK loaded. Wanted to try something else.
I have a air fuel run with the DNK tune let me see if I can find it. Does this look lean? Before and after tune.

Attachments

• 8F7C8DA6-DAB2-4A05-A508-6F6229DCFDCA.jpeg
    8F7C8DA6-DAB2-4A05-A508-6F6229DCFDCA.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 51
  • BEA960FA-2142-4762-946A-3CBD7C4A2247.png
    BEA960FA-2142-4762-946A-3CBD7C4A2247.png
    331.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I have a air fuel run with the DNK tune let me see if I can find it. Does this look lean? Before and after tune.
Why is it so high below 4000 rpm?

There is a free, unrestricted tune by Ulf Penner on the tuneecu.net site, custom 3-4 cyl maps.

The tuneecu app is available from the developer at tuneecu.fr

If you bought it on the google playstore, there is a way to get an update from the developer and register it. The instructions for installing, registering, and using the app are at the top of the Facebook tuneecu group page.

While the power is unrestricted in the Penner tune, the top speed is limited. Do you know if the speed limit is higher in the DNK tune? if so you can tell on a dyno. My understanding is that you can only raise the speed limiter with the professional version ($300 or euros). So DNK should be able to do this. I don't know whether the tune with unlimited speed needs to be downloaded to the ECU with the professional version for it to work.

Hay ......i am new here.
i want TUNE Rocket 3R , please some advice , some video instructions ??
Wich MAP ??
I am from EU - Slovenia
Thanks
By

DNK has been making tunes for the new twins and now triples. She probably neglected to change “twin” to “triple” in the template in the description for the Rocket. A lot of people give her tunes good reviews. I got one for my T120 and it definitely woke the bike up. She uses TuneECU. You buy a tune for $200. It was well worth it for my T120.

My understanding is that the TFC is supposed to have more power. I just compared the TFC and R maps in TuneECU. The rev limit is 7500 on the TFC and 7000 in the R. You can raise it to 7400. The maps are the same except for the road and sport throttle tables but there are only a handful of different (higher) values in the TFC map at the upper end. That means you can have the TFC tune for the cost of the TuneECU program, an Android tablet, and an OBDLink LX Bluetooth adapter.
I recently just tuned my 2020 Rocket with The same Tune ECU and blue tooth connection and my android phone and adjusted my Throttle position at full Throttle to 100 percent and what a difference considering they Throttle down the to 64.5 percent at 100 percent Throttle! Well worth it !

Back