Tunes and Model Years

So of being such a newby and please tell me to pull my head in if required but I was under the impression the
Roadster 2013 till present had the following 2x OEM options;
  • 20773 for the stock standard options, and
  • 20776 for the TOR exhaust option.
yes Sorry for the Typo and I only quote the TORS option as it is a better base to work from
Correct, Hans is highly drugged right now so I'm sure his mind thought 2077x but his fingers typed 2037x on accident.
Thanks Rob

Hans what do you think of the Roadster tune 20352 ?
it is the Standard Roadster tune, the 20355 is the TORS Tune, I used the TORS tune base as it is a better starting point once mods are made. probably should have listed the standard bike tunes as well

I got a couple of 20228 tunes for my 07 Classic touring and it has a real rough spot around 2000 rpm when cruising in lower gears trying to maintain a speed. It starts to miss or break up some and I have to bump the throttle to get past it. It's not terrible but it is kind of right where I would be cruising on side streets. Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks.

Sounds like you may actually have a faulty TPS Contact me tthru a conversation and I will guide you plus sort you with a tweaked tune if you want

Back