Please Help runs super rich 2011 Roadster with PC5 and 20355 ecm

R3RChad

Standard Bore
Ride
2011 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
2011 Roadster with Viking exhaust and triple K&N 2780s (im preping to cut the bearclaw) seems to be running super rich about 20 mpg(US im not looking to get amazing mpg just like maybe 30) with super premium gas. Stutters or lags just a bit right after takeoff 1st 2nd gear about 5 to 15 mph.

20230217_164829.jpg
Just got all my cables to today to check what is installed on the used 2011 roadster abs I picked up last month. TuneECU says 20355 is installed and PC5 says Carpenter Sidewinder exhaust and ramair installed.

I'll be doing a tune up soon for the oil, shaft and spark plugs too. I'm wondering if I should remove the power commander? or change either of the maps loaded? secondaries are still installed too. after I tune and do maintenance i do intend to get it professionally tuned if needed in a few months. Please let me know any and all of your thoughts and thank you for your time and experience as this is my first rocket.

A well done proper dyno tune is best. Yes it can work well with a PCV if the tuner really knows what he is doing. However, I have seen many tuners using PCV turn out to be just utter rubbish tunes. Many of us really like a tuner who knows how to use TuneEcu tune our bikes with just the OEM ECU.

Back