Tunes and Model Years

This tune was recently dynod by a member Ill let come forward if he chooses as a "canned" tune. It dynoed right at 130whp and 149lb-ft on a R3R with a K&N undertank and some sort of slip on muffler(s). AFR Graph was really good for a "canned" tune, torque curve smooth all the way up, here is the pic.

Dyno.jpg

http://www.tuneecu.com/Tunes_in_Hex...74813/Charles Bozonier nels map MORE FUEL.zip

That means you raised such an important question, and the response has been so good, the odds are high folks will want to refer to it later, and rather than search through hundreds of posts as time goes on, this will be locked at the top, to be among the first one sees when selecting that forum.

That means you raised such an important question, and the response has been so good, the odds are high folks will want to refer to it later, and rather than search through hundreds of posts as time goes on, this will be locked at the top, to be among the first one sees when selecting that forum.
Oh...ok. At least now I don't feel like I was asking a stupid question. :thumbsup:

You asked a great question. :thumbsup: We are ROCKET captains here -- not computer geeks for the most part, and software programmers are continually challenged to keep up with the needs of real people, often forgetting that real people need to use their software.

No worries. :D

R3's pre Roadster = 20228 (that includes all Std's, Classics till 2009) what like to call 1st generation
Roadsters 2010 till 2012 = 20355 what I like to call 2nd generation
Roadster 2013 till Present 2017 = 20376 what I like to call 3rd generation

Tourings from 2008 till present day = 20368

So of being such a newby and please tell me to pull my head in if required but I was under the impression the
Roadster 2013 till present had the following 2x OEM options;
  • 20773 for the stock standard options, and
  • 20776 for the TOR exhaust option.

So of being such a newby and please tell me to pull my head in if required but I was under the impression the
Roadster 2013 till present had the following 2x OEM options;
  • 20773 for the stock standard options, and
  • 20776 for the TOR exhaust option.

Correct, Hans is highly drugged right now so I'm sure his mind thought 2077x but his fingers typed 2037x on accident.

You asked a great question. :thumbsup: We are ROCKET captains here -- not computer geeks for the most part, and software programmers are continually challenged to keep up with the needs of real people, often forgetting that real people need to use their software.

No worries. :D
Hey I am not a Geek:unsure:

Back