PC5 tunes?

Thanks can see lots of tuneecu maps, can I import those to pc5 or do I need power commander-specific tunes?
Can't be directly imported but some here may know how or if they can be converted

So after you've grabbed a good tune off t

So after you've downloaded the appropriate map from dynojet I suggest going to the nearest Dynojet tuner and getting it tuned to perfection.
Thanks, yep that would be ideal but at 1-1.5k I think I'll be waiting at least until air filter and exhausts have been done for that 🤣🤟

Thanks, yep that would be ideal but at 1-1.5k I think I'll be waiting at least until air filter and exhausts have been done for that 🤣🤟
Am I reading this right, $1,000-$1,500 for a tune? Mine was tuned for $450 and it's spot on by the wide band o2 and air/fuel gauge I installed to check it. What I paid give or take is about average here for a tune, where are you located?

Am I reading this right, $1,000-$1,500 for a tune? Mine was tuned for $450 and it's spot on by the wide band o2 and air/fuel gauge I installed to check it. What I paid give or take is about average here for a tune, where are you located?
Hey yep I'm in New Zealand and the local Harley shop pretty much has the monopoly on bike Dyno tuning in this area

Hey yep I'm in New Zealand and the local Harley shop pretty much has the monopoly on bike Dyno tuning in this area
I am sorry to hear that, caned tunes are OK but a custom tune is what's really needed.

I want to visit New Zealand someday, looks like such a beautiful country.

I am sorry to hear that, caned tunes are OK but a custom tune is what's really needed.

I want to visit New Zealand someday, looks like such a beautiful country.
It really is, I'm pretty lucky to have been here all my life. Good news is that I fitted the PC 5 today with a dynojet tune and I'm pretty happy with the difference already without being dynoed, it's gonna keep me happy for now until I get some other mods sorted 😁🤟

Back