Any updated tunes 2004?

RocketmanBristol

Supercharged
Ride
2004 Rocket 3
As per title was just wanting to know if there was an updated tune suitable for a 2004 Rocket? The tune on the ecu when I bought the bike was the 20226 map which was replaced with Hanso’s 20228 goodbase/ triple filters/ tweaked, which certainly made a difference and eliminated the popping on deceleration.
Have replaced the DP shortie exhaust with a Zard 3-1 but seems a little flat especially at the lower end, is there a more suitable map for this exhaust with triple filters or if not anyway a simpleton could tweak this one in TuneECU?

As per title was just wanting to know if there was an updated tune suitable for a 2004 Rocket? The tune on the ecu when I bought the bike was the 20226 map which was replaced with Hanso’s 20228 goodbase/ triple filters/ tweaked, which certainly made a difference and eliminated the popping on deceleration.
Have replaced the DP shortie exhaust with a Zard 3-1 but seems a little flat especially at the lower end, is there a more suitable map for this exhaust with triple filters or if not anyway a simpleton could tweak this one in TuneECU?

Just a quick bump in case it’s been overlooked,but judging by the silence I’m assuming I have the best tune for my setup already?

If you have a look in trading tunes for a 20228 plus extra 5 or send me a pm

With email I can see to you.

About to hope in a plane so won't be able to reply for 4 hours

With email I can see to you.

About to hope in a plane so won't be able to reply for 4 hours

Thanks for your response,not too sure if that’s not the one Hanso mailed me last year but won’t hurt to try it, most tunes seem to be for the later roadsters as that what most of the forum seem to have!

Your the first guy I've seen come along with a zard pipe. Thats probably why your have a time finding a tune.

It came up on eBay for good money Warp and I really like the stainless header pipes, not so keen on the silencer but it sounds great!
Everyone takes the piss out of the DP shortie biscuit tin like collector exhaust but it seemed to run ok without knowing true figures being set up on a dyno, it just feels a little flat but figure the 3-1 headers must flow better than the original headers and the DP shortie?

Will this work with a viking header and Platt shorty exhaust and ramair?

I just installed the header and let it do the 12 minute tune and the header already turned purple. Grrr
I have the hansO tune that worked good b4 installing header.

Back