I hope they sort it before dynojet puts out the PCV, that's coming out within a couple of months, and my exhaust is shipping on Tuesday.
One thing the PCV can’t address are restrictions in the electronic throttle settings. That can be dealt with in Tuneecu as well as speed and rpm limiters. After that, the PCV and a good tuner would be a good way to go. BTW, Richard Albans has already adapted a PCV for his supercharged 2020 drag Rocket.

U might be able to cut large portion out of secondarys with out setting codes.

U might be able to cut large portion out of secondarys with out setting codes.
Are there secondary plates? I don’t see why they would be needed with electronic throttle control. If there are, then there should be secondary throttle tables which you could set to 100% in Tuneecu.

Are there secondary plates? I don’t see why they would be needed with electronic throttle control. If there are, then there should be secondary throttle tables which you could set to 100% in Tuneecu.

I am just asumming there r secondarys so they can control the power level in the diff settings. They may go 100% in the highest setting?
With a dealer scanner u could probably record and play it back to see whats happing. I think with a good scanner u can read the tps but i do not know about the secondarys.

I am just asumming there r secondarys so they can control the power level in the diff settings. They may go 100% in the highest setting?
With a dealer scanner u could probably record and play it back to see whats happing. I think with a good scanner u can read the tps but i do not know about the secondarys.
The electronic throttle valve tables I posted control the power delivery. The differences in the torque delivery in the rain, road, and sport modes is controlled by these tables.

What exhaust?

Bug Bike, shop in Thailand. This one, but with a third pipe out the left:

One thing the PCV can’t address are restrictions in the electronic throttle settings. That can be dealt with in Tuneecu as well as speed and rpm limiters. After that, the PCV and a good tuner would be a good way to go. BTW, Richard Albans has already adapted a PCV for his supercharged 2020 drag Rocket.

Yeah, I'm a much bigger fan of flashing a tune than a piggyback. I just want to get it running a little less lean as quick as possible.

No. This bike is drive by wire. The different modes on the throttle are like having different shaped cams on the throttle bodies. Don't fully open until the computer wants it. Slightly annoying that a computer is really in charge, but I don't think I would have and resemblance of control for 100% throttle in first gear.

Bug Bike, shop in Thailand. This one, but with a third pipe out the left:

Yeah, I'm a much bigger fan of flashing a tune than a piggyback. I just want to get it running a little less lean as quick as possible.

No. This bike is drive by wire. The different modes on the throttle are like having different shaped cams on the throttle bodies. Don't fully open until the computer wants it. Slightly annoying that a computer is really in charge, but I don't think I would have and resemblance of control for 100% throttle in first gear.
At WOT, I think you will.

Yes i know how the drive by wire works.
Had a dodge setting codes for drive by wire
Trans throttle pressure actuator
Several trans codes it was giving me fits until i pined him down and found out someone else was working on it changing parts. Finaly got it fixed and told him not to let anyone touch it.

Back