Suzuki M109R (blue) and 2 M1800R’s
DFE04D20-0C58-4075-91CC-552F469E65E4.jpeg
In April 2017 the BOSS was taken out by a semi that pulled out of a parking spot without signaling, I replaced it with a matt grey one 5 months later and traded it in, begin June (57.000km) when my R3 arrived
That's cool. I had a 08 C109 and then I bought my 09 rocket. After that was gone I got my 12.
Loved my Boulevard.

Is TuneECU a software to mixture with the OEM ECU mapping? I thought power commander was more commonly used. Are there any differences between the two methods? Power commander isnt available yet for the 2020 rockets right?

Is TuneECU a software to mixture with the OEM ECU mapping? I thought power commander was more commonly used. Are there any differences between the two methods? Power commander isnt available yet for the 2020 rockets right?
TuneECU is a software that allows you to reprogram the bikes ECU. Air/fuel mixture or (mapping), timing, troubleshooting, reteaching after placing bad sensors... TuneECU is so much more than just mapping your air/fuel mix.
Doesn't sound like it matters much. It's not available for this bike either.

How long did it take Tune ECU to be available for the first generation Rocket? It may take a year or two to get there for the new bikes, I hope.

How long did it take Tune ECU to be available for the first generation Rocket? It may take a year or two to get there for the new bikes, I hope.
Tuneboy came out for the Rocket about a year after I bought my 2005 at the end of 2004. I think TuneECU for the RIII came out a year or two later. I bought a T120 in 2017. All of the Triumph’s ECUs were locked by then. It took over a year for the stock maps for the LC Bonnevilles to appear. I bet the author (Alain Fontaine) is working on the 2500.

Yep but I can't adjust throttle action which I would really like.
I looked at the thruxton tfc and the etv (throttle plate) is open 100% at 84.6% hand throttle and above up to the highest rpm (7000) in the table. Could be the case with the new Rocket. Why would they screw with the top end of this bike?

Tuneboy came out for the Rocket about a year after I bought my 2005 at the end of 2004. I think TuneECU for the RIII came out a year or two later. I bought a T120 in 2017. All of the Triumph’s ECUs were locked by then. It took over a year for the stock maps for the LC Bonnevilles to appear. I bet the author (Alain Fontaine) is working on the 2500.

Alain brought it to the masses in 2009, I had two tuneboy licenses by that time but being unique to each bike that was a bit too much.

Back