Don’t know about logging. When you connect to your bike and turn on the engine, you’ll see more functions than you do when opening the program without connecting.

The main fuel tables (F) are based on throttle position (TP). The L tables are based on manifold pressure (MAP). The TP at which it switches to the F tables is only 4%! This makes it a lot less complicated to adjust the fueling. It’s still a pain in the butt because you need to turn the engine off after making changes, reload the edited map, then turn the engine back on to check it. Power Commander is much simpler, although there are tuners who do TuneECU.

according to the R3 Francophone site

difference between actual speed and speed on the speedometer
the opportunity also with Tuneecu to correct this difference as on the old version
On 2.3 this amounted to correcting the map by -6.3% to conform to the real speed.
On the 2.5 ...... to be continued

according to the R3 Francophone site

difference between actual speed and speed on the speedometer
the opportunity also with Tuneecu to correct this difference as on the old version
On 2.3 this amounted to correcting the map by -6.3% to conform to the real speed.
On the 2.5 ...... to be continued
If you access the maps with the Android version, the speed correction would appear under map/parameters. The speed correction, as well as speed and rev limits and thermo fan setting are there in the 2300 Rocket maps. The only thing that appears in the 2500 maps is the rev limit, which appears to be set at 7000 on the R and GT. You can raise it to 7400. Has anyone confirmed that the stock rev limit is 7000? Interesting that the stock rev limit on the TFC is maxed out at 7500. Other new water cooled models like the Thruxton R are also limited in what parameters you can change. Triumph seems to have intentionally done this, assuming that Alain Fontaine is getting everything possible from the maps he is publishing. I’m not sure what kind of arrangement he has with the manufacturers, if any.

Last edited:
What software do you need to look at and change maps for TFC, Thanks in advance>
You have it. I think there are only two stock maps, one is universal and the other is region specific. You can edit a map and download it to the ecu.

To get the maps, join TuneECU.boards.net. The maps are under “what’s new”. I tried posting the link but it doesn’t work. You have to join that site (free). Also go to the TuneECU page on Facebook. The TuneECU manual is under files.

Last edited:
You have it. I think there are only two stock maps, one is universal and the other is region specific. You can edit a map and download it to the ecu.

To get the maps, join TuneECU.boards.net. The maps are under “what’s new”. I tried posting the link but it doesn’t work. You have to join that site (free). Also go to the TuneECU page on Facebook. The TuneECU manual is under files.
DNK Tuneworks has some Rocket experience now. I have them writing a map for my bike with the bugbike pipes right now. Bike will be at the dealer next week for the brake recall and first service, I'll probably flash it as soon as I get home and log.

Back