I used an Acer Iconia one but Samsung tablets also seem to work. These require an OTG adapter. The tablet you choose must support OTG. The manual I linked to has recommendations. Also there is a new version of TuneECU - make sure you get it.
Looking at chart, interface for new R3 is Bluetooth not USB, Is that right?

sooooo... has anyone successfully removed the "limiting" full throttle percentage and retuned using tuneecu? What is it like to ride??? I'm anxiously awaiting anyone reporting genuine success so I can jump on board!!

DNK Tuneworks has some Rocket experience now. I have them writing a map for my bike with the bugbike pipes right now. Bike will be at the dealer next week for the brake recall and first service, I'll probably flash it as soon as I get home and log.
Please let me know if they removed the throttle limits.... also, your impressions after the tune! Thank you!!!

Here's the dyno chart that was posted by the owner Chris on Facebook.

Attachments

• 131268610_1568635273526276_6212324933367284834_o.jpg
    131268610_1568635273526276_6212324933367284834_o.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 68
WOW! Looks fun right?? Are you going to do it to your bike Lamonster?? I want to hear about the driving experience... did the engineers limit it as a drivability requirement, or was it a "safety of the herd" type thing?? I would like unbridled access to my throttle... I will choose it's limit! lol

177 max rwhp seems unrealistic considering the claimed max bhp is 165. Unless the electronic throttle is significantly restricted in the stock tune at WOT. Which it is.

Back