TuneECU tune for 07 Classic, 3xK&N, TORS, factory Cat Box

The cat deletes are hard to find, probably can't, except that Dave Platt makes them ($365) and sells them along with other exhaust stuff. He's in the UK and you can find him on e-bay. Whatever you do to upgrade the exhaust has to involve getting rid of the cat. A full CES or Reband exhaust will cost a lot more than Platt's cat delete and then you have to find a tune for them too.

How about Jardines for $500

If your bike is not a California bike and it is a 07 I would bet good money it has a empty cat box. They are so light. have you looked at the custom tunes on the tune ecu site?
Looks like I have a "C" cat. Guess I'll be searching for a cat delete.

The tune that was on the bike was 20215 and I uploaded the Power-Tripp TORS underseat tune. Any recommendations for the interim until I receive the ramair and/or cat delete?

Attachments

• 20150509_125755.jpg
    20150509_125755.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Been crazy busy with work and the Rocket has just sat for a while, which made me sad.

I ordered one of the Platt cat deletes from the UK, and it arrived. Got it installed, but the part that connects at the header is far too big (even with a brand new, correct exhaust gasket) and will not seal no matter how hard I crank down on the clamp.

Going to just throw a stock cat box on it as soon as the one (NC stamped) I ordered gets here just so I can ride again. Pretty upset after all that money spent. To top it off, the bike is upset at sitting with the nasty blended fuel we are forced to use (no pure-gas stations in town anymore) and won't idle unless the throttle is cracked. Hmph.

Been crazy busy with work and the Rocket has just sat for a while, which made me sad.

I ordered one of the Platt cat deletes from the UK, and it arrived. Got it installed, but the part that connects at the header is far too big (even with a brand new, correct exhaust gasket) and will not seal no matter how hard I crank down on the clamp.

Going to just throw a stock cat box on it as soon as the one (NC stamped) I ordered gets here just so I can ride again. Pretty upset after all that money spent. To top it off, the bike is upset at sitting with the nasty blended fuel we are forced to use (no pure-gas stations in town anymore) and won't idle unless the throttle is cracked. Hmph.
Dave Platt should make that right.

Let me take a look around and see if I still have any OEM exhaust stuff laying around? Maybe I can find a empty cat box or cat delete laying around in the barn.

@FalconR3CT ibe got one in my household goods shipment you can have if you can wait a couple months. It will never go back on my beast and just takes up space.
@cardinal93. That would be awesome. I'll send you a pm with my details. Send me the shipping cost and I'll send it to you via PayPal.
I know the empty cat isn't optimal but it should be better than the full cat. :)

Back