Reprogram is the command in android app - there is no "download"
Android user guide is here -http://tuneecu.com/TuneECU_En/android.html

Note also regarding bluetooth that you cannot read or reprogram via bluetooth - hardwire cable must be used
OK, but it did not ask what tune that I wanted to load. I will check out the link you attached but getting ready for work now. Thanks

OK, but it did not ask what tune that I wanted to load. I will check out the link you attached but getting ready for work now. Thanks
It says that the open command (to load the map from the Android you want to download to the ecu) is on the map button in the upper right.

Last edited:

Menu „ECU“
  • Connect / Disconnect : Connect or disconnect to the ECU.
  • Read Map: Read the map from the ECU
  • Reprogram: Write the map loaded in TuneECU to the motorcycle ECU. <<BE CAREFUL!>>
  • Information: Information about the ECU (VIN, Serial number, Map number)
Menu „EDIT“
  • Modify Table: Change of the characteristic maps in the tables.
    In sub menu select "modify table" mark one or several cells, wipe up or down to modify the values.
  • Copy / Paste: Copy or Paste the entire table.
  • Graphic Mode : Graphical or Numeric table display.
  • F Trim global : Use the F Trim table for all « F » tables
  • Commit trims: Apply each Trim table to the F & I table and reset the F Trim tables.
Menu „Map“
  • Open: open a map from the TuneECU folder.
  • Import table PCIII/V : Import a table PCIII or V in the trim tables.
  • Information : Display the “Infos” / Comments from the map
  • Parameters: Miscellaneous setting for the Map (Rev limiter, SAI, O2 sensor, speed correction …)
To answer your specific question, it won't ask "what" map you want to load - it will load (reprogram) with whatever map you have open on the screen
i.e. you "open" a map using "Open" from the "Map" menu then 'load' it using "Reprogram" in the ECU menu

Menu „ECU“
  • Connect / Disconnect : Connect or disconnect to the ECU.
  • Read Map: Read the map from the ECU
  • Reprogram: Write the map loaded in TuneECU to the motorcycle ECU. <<BE CAREFUL!>>
  • Information: Information about the ECU (VIN, Serial number, Map number)
Menu „EDIT“
  • Modify Table: Change of the characteristic maps in the tables.
    In sub menu select "modify table" mark one or several cells, wipe up or down to modify the values.
  • Copy / Paste: Copy or Paste the entire table.
  • Graphic Mode : Graphical or Numeric table display.
  • F Trim global : Use the F Trim table for all « F » tables
  • Commit trims: Apply each Trim table to the F & I table and reset the F Trim tables.
Menu „Map“
  • Open: open a map from the TuneECU folder.
  • Import table PCIII/V : Import a table PCIII or V in the trim tables.
  • Information : Display the “Infos” / Comments from the map
  • Parameters: Miscellaneous setting for the Map (Rev limiter, SAI, O2 sensor, speed correction …)
To answer your specific question, it won't ask "what" map you want to load - it will load (reprogram) with whatever map you have open on the screen
i.e. you "open" a map using "Open" from the "Map" menu then 'load' it using "Reprogram" in the ECU menu

Thanks, I am not a computer guy at all. I took it to work today and one of the geeks there confirmed that I downloaded the tune last night. I reloaded it again just now and took her out for a spin. Seems to be running pretty good. I will know better when I take it out on the highway. Thanks again!

I've Ordered TORS & Ramair kit (haven't received either yet), I ordered and received my TuneECU cable from Lonelec. I've Downloaded and installed TuneECU, but still have yet to Download Drivers for the Cable.
When I have TuneECU up and running, and hooked up to my 2011 Rocket 3 Roadster, can I have my Battery Tender connected to my battery at the same time or will that screw up anything that I'm trying to do?

I've Ordered TORS & Ramair kit (haven't received either yet), I ordered and received my TuneECU cable from Lonelec. I've Downloaded and installed TuneECU, but still have yet to Download Drivers for the Cable.
When I have TuneECU up and running, and hooked up to my 2011 Rocket 3 Roadster, can I have my Battery Tender connected to my battery at the same time or will that screw up anything that I'm trying to do?
Yes and pull your head light fuse.

Having your tender hooked up wont hurt a thing, i do the exact same thing when im uploading a new map instead of taking the light fuse out

I was told to pull the fuse the first time and have the tender plugged in the first time since it takes so long to pull the stock tune the first time but it would probably still work just plugged in. It takes forever the first time.

I was told to pull the fuse the first time and have the tender plugged in the first time since it takes so long to pull the stock tune the first time but it would probably still work just plugged in. It takes forever the first time.
Yeah it does thats how i do it, but if you want to go the whole hog then be my guest

Back