James Anderson

.020 Over
Ride
2010 Roadster
I have a pretty much stock 2010 roadster.

It has David platt pipes and I've just ordered a ramair.

I'd like to open the secondary plates and remove limiters etc.

I know that tunes can make the bike run rough if they aren't set up exactly for the bike's setup.

Does anyone have a tune for a ramair and platt pipes?

There are a number of tunes on the TuneECU website- have you looked there? If not exact, maybe something close enough to try. Mine has been dinoed since the rebuild, but I tried some canned tunes before that and felt an improvement over stock.

There are a number of tunes on the TuneECU website- have you looked there? If not exact, maybe something close enough to try. Mine has been dinoed since the rebuild, but I tried some canned tunes before that and felt an improvement over stock.

How can I make a judgement call on the best one to try to suit my needs? My understanding of these things is limited.

You'll want to do some reading on TuneECU and it's very important that you get the proper cable.
The best advice is a custom tune, but many here have used these "canned" tunes without issue.
You'll see two lists for the Roadster- choose according to your VIN# then read the descriptions and choose the one that most closely resembles your setup. I'd also search on this site for "Roadster, Jardines, Raimair, TuneECU" and see if anyone else has already come up with a tune they are willing to share (could be here in Resources), or have used one from the list on TuneECU with success.
Good luck and share your results. Let us know if you get stuck.

Back